NOTE: Registration is not complete unless payment is received; nonetheless cancellation made:
Seven (7) days before the start of the workshop/course will attract 50% of the cost
Three (3) days before the start of the workshop/course will attract full payment
Substitution of a participant may be done at any time.
Payment method: Offline Payment
Please enter information in the form below to process registration for event Confidentiality in Human Resource Management.
Thank You For Registering
Please book your ticket(s) above
The Human Resource Management Association of Jamaica (HRMAJ) presents its 31st Annual Conference to be held from Wednesday, November 16 to Friday, November 18, 2011 at the Wyndham Kingston Jamaica.
Through the theme “Innovating Through the Downturn…Creating Value for the Upturn” conferees including business leaders from the region, will be exploring the critical need for leadership and innovation to successfully transform organizations through economic, social and environmental upheavals.
HRMAJ recognizes that training is even more critical now to position organisations to emerge successfully from the challenges of the present economic recession. Consequently, we have decided to host Conference31 in Kingston so that organisations and individuals can realize significant savings in the cost of conference as we continue our reputation of staging a conference superior in content and interactivity delivered by a high calibre slate of local and overseas presenters.
To prepare you for the next step we invite you to Register NOW!! Please see the attached Conference31 Flyer and Registration Form, complete the Registration Form and return it to the Secretariat as soon as possible. We encourage you to take advantage of our Early Bird Registration deadline September 9, and register now. For further information, contact Jacqui Dennis – 925-9564, Danaisha Shaw – 969-2944 or Nadine Williams – 925-6476 or email email@example.com..
Invest In Yourself! It will be an inspirational journey with transformational messages. Your imagination will be the only limitation! See you at Conference31!
The Human Resource Management Association of Jamaica (HRMAJ) is celebrating its 31st Anniversary and will host Conference31 during November 16-18, 2011, at the Wyndham Kingston Jamaica. Through the theme “Innovating Through the Downturn…Creating Value for the Upturn” conferees including business leaders from the region, will be exploring the critical need for leadership and innovation to successfully transform organizations through economic, social and environmental upheavals.
An estimated audience of three hundred (300) inclusive of Caribbean representatives will be present. Specific sessions will have a global reach as it streams live on our website at www.hrmaj.org. Conferees will be from the public and private sectors and therefore Conference31 will provide an excellent event for your company to promote your products/services. We therefore take this opportunity to invite you to participate in Conference31 as an Exhibitor and take advantage of this exciting opportunity to showcase your products/services.
Please see our Conference31 Exhibitor Package for your information. Please confirm your agreement to be an Exhibitor by completing the Registration Form and returning it to us. For further information please contact Daphine Johnson at the HRMAJ Secretariat at 925-1010 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. We look forward to having you at Conference31 this year!
The Conference31 speakers and presenters include the following:
- International Speaker: Dr. Mark DeVolder
- International Speaker: Lee Silber
- Keynote Speaker: Senator the Hon. Arthur Williams
- National Speaker: A. Cecile Watson
- National Speaker: Keith Duncan
- National Speaker: Greta Bogues
- National Speaker: Barrington Robinson
- National Speaker: Blossom Laidlaw
- National Speaker: Dr. Terence Frater
- National Speaker: Grace Silvera
- National Speaker: Robert Drummond
- National Speaker: Dr. Beverley Morgan
- National Speaker: Karl Williams
- National Speaker: Dr. Blossom O'Meally-Nelson
- National Speaker: Bruce Scott
- National Speaker: Ethlyn Norton-Coke
- National Speaker: Dr. Ainsley Deer
- National Speaker: Grace McLean
- National Speaker: Steven Kerr
- National Speaker: Saani Fong
- National Speaker: Lloyd Goodleigh
- National Speaker: Dr. Kimara Tomlin
- National Speaker: Carlton Samuels
- National Speaker: Sandra Shirley
- National Speaker: Desmond Young
- National Speaker: Patricia Sinclair McCalla
- National Speaker: Milton Samuda
- National Speaker: Dr. Paul Golding
- National Speaker: Joylene Griffiths-Irving
- National Speaker: Joseph M. Matalon
- National Speaker: Audrey Tugwell Henry
- National Speaker: Douglas Simpson
- National Speaker: Courtney Lodge
Blossom Laidlaw - Corporate Social Investment for Integration & Growth
Blossom Laidlaw presented on Corporate Social Investment for Integration & Growth
Bruce Scott - Risk Management
Bruce Scott present on Enterprise Rick Management at the Opening Plenary in the Grand Independence Ballroom 1B&2BDiscover
Courtney Lodge - Moulding the Leadership Mindset
Mr Courtney Lodge presentation at the closing plenary on November 16, 2011
Desmond Young - Certificate Workshop II
Mr Desmond Scott presented at the Certificate Workshop II in the VillagioDiscover
Dr Kimara Tomlin - Youth Empowerment for Nation Building
Dr Tomlin presented at third Round Table Talk on November 18, 2011 in the Grand Independence Ballroom 1B & 2BDiscover
Dr Thomas Fratar - Leading Through a Crisis
Dr Thomas Fratar presented in the St. Ann Room on Leading Through Crisis on November 18, 2011 at the Wyndham New Kingston Hotel.
Joseph Matalon - Youth Empowerment for Nation Building
Mr Joseph Matalon presented at the Round Table Talk in the Grand Independence Ballroom 1B&2B on November 18, 2011 at the Wyndham New Kingston Hotel.