Register NOW for Conference26!!!
Easy as 1>2>3
- Click the link below and download the Registration Form
- Fill the form out and fax it to the HRMAJ Secretariat (969-7229)
- Call us to confirm that we have received the form and to make payment arrangements (925-1010)
See you at Conference26 Where we will be...
"Creating the Environment for Personal & Organisational Success"
Easy as A>B>C
A) Click the link below and download the Registration Form
B) Fill the form out and fax it to Divine Tours (957- 9428)
C) Call Divine Tours to confirm receipt of the Reservation form and make payment arrangement (957- 3838)
HRMAJ is broadening the scope of activities at its annual conference with the introduction of a Poster Competition on Thursday, November 16. The poster presentation aims to:
a. re-inforce the conference theme “Creating the Environment for Personal and Organisational Success”
b. provide an opportunity for conferees to prepare themselves to receive maximum benefits from conference;
c. foster creativity among HR professionals;
c. generate pre-conference discussion on important HR issues that will be covered at conference.
HRMAJ will use the most outstanding artistic presentation of the theme in future HRMAJ publications and/or create a calendar provided that HRMAJ receive permission from the owners.
The poster competition is open to all conference attendees. Participants/organisations will be responsible for all expenses on materials for the posters.
CRITERIA FOR JUDGING
The posters will be judged and prizes awarded for the top 3 posters. Pre- judging will take place at HRMAJ Secretariat to select the final 12 presentations for display at conference. Certificates of participation will be given to all participants in the display.
Criteria for judging will be based on the following.
|Exposition of the conference theme
|Use of colour/graphics
|Reflection of HR theories and practices
The Poster must be submitted with an abstract of not more than one hundred (100) words explaining what it features.
Awards will be given to the winner of the competition as well as the organisation with which the winner is affiliated. Additionally, the winner and winning organisation will benefit from media exposure.
The 12 most outstanding posters that successfully represent the theme of the conference will be given full exposure throughout Conference26.
Grand Prize - HRMAJ trophy, video camera and media exposure
Second Prize - Plaque and gift certificate
Third Prize - Plaque and one year free Membership to HRMAJ
Completed Entry Forms must be submitted to the HRMAJ Secretariat by September 30, 2006. The forms may be faxed or sent via e-mail.
The deadline for submission of the posters will be October 31, 2006. No late entries will be accepted.
• The winning posters will be the property of the Human Resource Management Association of Jamaica
• Members and family members of the Conference Committee are ineligible to enter
• Family members of the judges are also ineligible to enter.
The Conference30 speakers and presenters include the following:
- International Speaker: Dick Finnegan
- International Speaker: Jeffery Tobin
- Keynote Speaker: Honourable Pearnel Charles
- National Speaker: Anthony Clayton
- National Speaker: Anya Schnoor
- National Speaker: Colin Greenland
- National Speaker: Dr. Blossom O'Meally-Nelson
- National Speaker: Dr. Cassida Jones
- National Speaker: Dr. Canute Thompson
- National Speaker: Dr. Sharon Y. Hart
- National Speaker: Dr. William Lawrence
- National Speaker: Francis Wade
- National Speaker: Herbert Hall
- National Speaker: Honourable Andrew Holness
- National Speaker: Kay Osborne
- National Speaker: Patricia Sinclair-McCalla
- National Speaker: Professor Anthony Harriott
- National Speaker: Professor Evan Duggan
- National Speaker: Robert Levy
- National Speaker: Rickert Allen
- National Speaker: Ruel Reid
- National Speaker: Scarlette Gillings
- National Speaker: Tony Lewars