HR Bursary Award
To qualify for consideration for the bursary, students must meet the following requirements:
- Be entering final year with Human Resource as their major.
- Have a minimum of a 3.3 (B+) average.
- Must demonstrate all round involvement in areas such as extracurricular activities and community service.
- The student(s) selected from each institution will be required to attend a selection interview with our internal panel of judges, at a date to be announced.
- The student selected to receive the bursary will be required to attend a presentation function to receive the bursary.
- Entry form is to be completed and returned to the HRMAJ Secretariat.
Download Entry Form here.